December is the month where my Kitchen Aide mixer gets its most use. I love baking this time of year and am always looking for recipes to try. I was in the mood to find something cute, festive and easy! That is when I came across Becky Hardens recipe for a gingerbread house white chocolate bark. The simple steps and ingredients are below. Have some fun making this and tag me on Instagram (@lemonpoppyseedgirl) with your creation.
*24oz almond white chocolate bark or white chocolate
*Pastel mini marshmallows
1) Melt the almond bark in the microwave in 60 second increments until smooth.
2) Stir in between each time in the microwave
3) Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.Pour melted almond bark over the wax paper and use an offset spatula or spoon to smooth out into 1/3 layer.
4) Sprinkle with all the ingredients that you'd like to use onto the bark.
5) Use as much or as little as you'd like. Press down with your hands to make sure they've adhered to the bark.
6) Allow to chill in the fridge until fully firm, about 2 hours.
Then all you have to do is post on your instagram and eat :)